Templars of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars of Hope

Templars of Hope Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tredrulle1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 am

Since Smile obviously was unable to state a suitable question, I'll do it for him.

What kind of requirements do you have for a newcomer who wishes to apply for ToH and if you possibly are recruiting, what is the right forum to give you my story?
Back to top Go down
Demonica
Professional Marksman
Demonica

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

Generally, you'll need to contact Forytra ingame, but to begin with, if you don't know any of us, your chances to get in are basically zero.
Back to top Go down
Tredrulle1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 pm

That sucks to be honest. You seem to be a peaceful guild which has a lot of fun, that attracts me very much. If you by any chance would be interested in taking me into the guild you can contact me on this forum every day or once in a while in game until next week since I'll come home to lovely Sweden at that time and will start being active again.

Anyhow, thanks for an honest answer.
/Tredrulle
Back to top Go down
Demonica
Professional Marksman
Demonica

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 am

You pm'd me yesterday but I was quite busy doing laundry and such so I didn't have time to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Templars of Hope :: Public Forum :: General-
Jump to: